Wow, in less than 24 hours we have received over 400 emails! Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback on the new look website .
Based on your comments we are addressing the following issues:
- 7 day and 3 day rain forecast maps – you have told us you would like to see the side scroll bar back and we are working to reintegrate this as soon as possible.
Tip: If you click on the small thumbnails you’ll be able to view larger images and the dates and times will be easily viewable. Also, if you hover your mouse over the top right and left corners, you’ll see Next and Prev to scroll through the images easily
- The current image size of the 7 day rain forecast and isobar maps.
- Display of the New Zealand wind direction, rainfall and temperature maps .
- Browser issues – correction of fonts overlapping and minor text display issues
- We are also looking to bring back the 24 hour Observations and Month to Date Observations.
We appreciate your patience over the next few weeks while we address your concerns.
Please note we are looking at introducing a mobile version of the website early next year.